Monday, April 6, 2009

VERY TIRED~~






Yesterday was a tired day..Because i had no enough sleep in the whole night and i went to old town market for breakfast with my housemate called ' FANSHU '. He also cant slept the whole night so he just accompany me to rode bicycle to the market for enjoyed breakfast. HEHE~~After finished breakfast we decided to go to cyber cafe for played online game.. When i considered for a long time, finally we were cancel and went home slept. Because in that day i had a individual presentation in college..To be honest i just slept not over 3 hours then woke me up by the annoying alarm clock , then i rushed to college to attend the class and also do many preparation for it. The individual presentation title that i choose is 'MILK'. Finally i am the last people that had the presentation in today, so i feel lucky. But when i presented i feel extremely nervous and woried about that i will forget and can't memorize it..at last i success to end my present and make all my coursemate and my lecturer laugh at me..Because i teached them to drink milk with skill..HAHAHA~~

Final exam is coming soon~~ so scare and nervous..because i have to resit and gonna to repeat in next semester. Just now, when i studied at MUN YEE'S room there, i can felt actually mathematic not that difficult to me..So i hope in this final exam i can pass this subject because tis mathematic is my misery. ARGH~~



I HATE MATHEMATICS~~

No comments: