Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sorry ya!!!





AIKZ~~ few day i didn't opened my laptop..because i had many assignment to rushed and revision for the coming next tuesday exam..MATHEMATIC..OMG~~

This morning, i had went to SUSHI KING with my best friends for the promotion, and we had ate many plates of sushi..when pay the bill, it cost RM111..after finished sushi then i went to mun yee's house for learned math again..its make me stressful and i can't learn well..really confuse to me..HAIZ~~My beloved mum always said, if feel stress or tired, just go ahead to do something that can reduce stress..So i choose swimming and played volley with my coursemates and friends in this evening.. After finished swim and volley ..i really felt that i'm very healthy and feel powerful. Before i went home, i saw the scenery of Kampar is very polite and beautiful..cause the sky just look like burn up by fire..it is look red colour and feel that colour on sky are sharp..hahaha~~

And last is..finally i finished the bottle of organic again..so i need to buy a new for myself and ask mum to bank in more money to me..because i want to buy another one to my belove grandmom, because she had just done a operation..So hope that she can recover her health and get back her weight..

Hope my dreams can come true~~

1 comment:

♥ Christy_meiyee ♥ said...

Hey~ Organic Boy!!! LOL~ Good Luck in your final exam ya!!! ^Q^