Friday, April 10, 2009

HhmmMm~

look!!! Tai Wei look like a kid~~

Show fingers nails~~ WooWOo~~

me N FanZin~~

Ken look so cute~~

NICE pic~~ YEAH!!!

WOO~~ so sleepy now.. I had skipped a blog yesterday.Because too tired and lazy to open laptop last night...hehehe~~

Today was happened some excited things..That's finally yew ken willing to take photo with us.. Thanks GOD..hahaha~~ i thought we will less take photo in this sem3 , but it is not true..because today when i took photo with them, i can felt that capture feeling is really make us feel happy and enjoyed the time..hahaha~ And i will upload all the photo here!!! Hope you all willing to write some comment to me and share me some happiness things to me... Cause i'm waiting for you~~

And just now i had went to a lecture about MELILEA .. the lecture of MELILEA was success and very great..it is very interested to me and the gesture and eyes contact quick OK de..really make me feel the business of this product is suitable for me.. and wish that i can introduce this organic food product to all my dearest friends..Cause i hope their having a healthy body, confident, and can get fortune in many way..If you guys or gals who are interesting to this, you can find me or call me anytime..I will help you as much as you need..!!!

No comments: