Saturday, April 4, 2009

oo..^^


siew yi, mei yee and me

Finally i have my own blog in blogger.. i admire that some of my friend have their own blog for a long time already..cause i hope that i have my own blog too and i hope that i can share all my happy, sad, angry, worry things and good memories to all my friend in blog here!!!

At last, i have went to mei yee's room for visit her and siew yi . So happy that i can share all my things that have happened in school and share the organic product called 'melilea' to them. They are very concentrate when i talked about the organic food and very support me. And they also have give me some suggestion about that.

hahaha~~ after i uploaded this photo. I realize that actually our smile and our tooth look nice. I think that we can go to promote the toothpaste called 'DARLI'.. hahaha~~I like this picture so much, cause we can know our 'friendship' is forever and ever through this picture. Event though i am less to visit you all. But inside my heart the secondary school friends are always make me remember and happy when i think about those time that we passed together at school~~

2 comments:

♥ Christy_meiyee ♥ said...

We always welcome you! LOL~! Happy Always!!! ^x^

Steph said...

lol! The last paragraph is sooooo sweet!! wish our Friendship everlasting ya!! May God bless u in ur studies! Fighting~~