Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amazing

Juliana, Ding and Me

无间道之TAR Student~.~

Kelly, Wen Hui & Hui Fen (Celin)

Vincent, Kim Wah & Me!!!

We all love SuShi Very Much~MuaH~~


Apologize about that i'm lazy to sign in to blog this few day, cause i'm rushing for my final exam on next week, so nervous..because first exam paper that i gonna take is MATH..so i have to preparing well and getting ready to pass in this time. Hope GOD will help me and give me some LUCK!!!

O..final exam is coming..just left 3 day i will going to face to the resit paper 'MATH'..OMG~~this few day i have do many math exercise and asked those math question that i'm not understand!!! Hope that i can pass this subject and pass the another 3 subject that exam in next week also..

So happy this few days, because i get some sweet memories with my course mates, we went to eat sushi together, went to Grand Kampar Hotel for lunch and went to the lobby of swimming pool there, to played, chit chat and captured!!!

Yesterday was 17 of april, that is my first time to work at outside without my parents permission and i felt that was a challenge to me..because exam is coming but i still work and went to supper with my friends untill 2am in the middle of the night. If i'm local people in kampar here, sure my parents will angry and scold me untill vomit BLOOD!!! hahahaha~~

Actually i'm doing revision now, but i feel extremely boring aand hungry, so i online to search information and look for some fashion things to improve myself..HeHeHe~~ That all for today, i think after the math paper i will blogging here again to share more here..So waiting for ME ya~~

BYE BYE!!!

No comments: