Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Day~~

O..KEI SIN look HAM SAP~~haha~~

1..2..3..CHEESE~~

wuwuwu~~ silly face..

Is time to write a new blog for today lu~~ Today seem like nothing happened around me. But i had do something that are very stupid and funny things~~hahaha~~

The first is when i went to my friends room at hostel for learned math.. finally we are not learn math, we are learning drawing..because friend and I were used the eye liner to draw on our own face..hahaha~~ So Stupid..lol~~

The second thing is finnaly i had finished my BHSN assignment on last minute..it is so rushed and make me worried about it..AIKZ~~

And the last is, just went to my dearest sis house for visited again..hahaha~~ Because i saw KEI SIN, KAR ONN and KIM HENG were there..so i went there for 'GEA BO'..hahaha~~ beside that we had took a lot of photo again in their hostel there..

Do you all know, when i browse for these all new photo on my blog..it make me feel very funny..because in those photo that i upload just now are very GORGEOUS and look FANTASTIC ..hahahaha~~ Hope that we still chance to took more again~~

1 comment:

GaIxi said...

Hi! CHUANN!!!
I just knew that you have a blog!
You never tell me and comment in my blog one!Sighhh..
MISS YOU here! will check out your blog often ya...see you!