Friday, December 3, 2010

DECEMBER is here ..

Finally I'm blogging here again.. : HELLO EVERYONE ~
I spoiled my Lovely lappy.. and now I have no more Lappy to Blog , MSN , Facebook and ....eventhrough I'm free ..
I'm so boring at home everyday..
I really wish that would have a new Lappy to play or some activities to do ..

DECEMBER ..

Finally , DECEMBER is here.. every Christian are waiting for this month for every year..
And I'm the one also.. ^^
I LOVE DECEMBER because I can get some present , celebrate Christmas and also will make me imagine How good if I travel to a Winter place to celebrate Christmas with my beloved and family or friends.. =) ( really hope this dreams will come true to me in one day )

Tomorrow will have the first day of Drama rehearser after finish sunday service in CLC church..
Quite a bit nervous and excited if I have a fully make up and dress up like a Aunty.. hahahaXD
Will I look pretty or Ugly??
just wait for my next Blog.. i will add some photos of my make up photos and some memories of the rehearser.

Since the first day of december 2010 untill today, I really done a lot of thing in these day..
* went to Sunway to celebrated my best friend's birthday ..
* went to Pub for BEER.. ( I had no drunk on that day .. thanks GOD Blessing)
* went to "FULL HOUSE" restaurant for the birthday's dinner.. ( my dreams restaurant that I wish can go one day) =)
* Sang K in Red Box (release stress and enjoy the time with friends)
* knew more friends in Sunway area.. ( they are quite friendly and 38..)
* Promoted the Christmas Event in TARC !!!
* Booked Flight Ticket under the pouring rain when rushed to do something very Urgent !!!
* went to Jusco with the two cutiest bro and sis = Terence and Peisi , to bought RED colour clothes and went to saloon to have a new hair cut !!!
* DO-ING drama's equip ...

JUST LIKE RAINING DAY ... !!!

No comments: