Sunday, December 19, 2010

HOHOHO ~ Merry Christmas






End of 2010 is near..
And 2011 is " COMING " ..

after 5 days is CHRISTMAS DAY..
after 11 days is NEW YEAR EVE..

I really like Christmas very much..
Because can receive a lot of the Christmas greet and presents from parents, friends ..
Yesterday was the last cell group in 2010..
Is really happy because we celebrated Birthday to James & Silver..
we've some discussion about

" What We Learnt From This Few Month In 2010"
" What We Appreciate To Our Saviour "
" What Ways To Correct The Next Coming Drama on 2011"
and also
" Where To Celebrate The Christmas Meal"

Those are the question we discuss about ..


Hooray ,

Coming Wednesday is our cell group dating !!!
And coming Saturday is our last performance in Church

in Christmas day..

Yesterday was Sunday ..
I've been to KLCC for dinner with Steve and Danny after finished Drama practice ..

Sushi meal as dinner is Nice and Tasty , But EXPENSIVE ..

all the Sushi cost us RM83.10 ..

After meal we went to capture with the Purple Christmas decoration at the centre hall..

When I walked to centre , suddenly all the Last Friday memories pop up from my mind.
Because Last Friday I went to KLCC with Fish and Hillary for gathered..

and we had went to the same place to took photos..

The time with Hillary and Fish is really killing ME !!!

Because they will totally affect me to be Rude and Crazy.. hahahaXD

but I LOVE THEM MUCH

( that's my REAL ATTITUDE what ..)










No comments: