Thursday, December 23, 2010

I want Freedom :(

I'm not really willing to leave here.

BUT , I have no choice ..

My parent keeps calling me go home every time when they dial to me.

I not wish to quarrel with my parents because of this question anymore.

So...

I just listen to what they plan to me and ask me to do ...

Maybe, It is because that got some reason that make me not willing to go..

I wish to have more time to get closer to him/her.

All my friend are here , If I stay alone at the new strange place , really make me lonely and cranky.

✭ In this moment , I not really ready to have a New Life. ( If GOD really want me to have New Life in Sabah, then I just follow your words)

✭ I Love my church now. ( I worry when in Sabah , my parents not allow me to go to church anymore. Or else , hard to satisfied with the church )

✭ No more fella play L4D with me , no more outing with Cg members or joking with me.

I don't want to be a bird that without wings , freedom ..


To: GOD PaPa ..
Papa , I'm falling in a trap recently.
I can't even control myself to stop to imagine when not around me..
all the NICE or BAD memories keep flashing in my mind..
Sometimes is sweet , Sometimes is annoy and Sometimes is angry ..
What's next ??










1 comment:

Yiing 小颖 said...

gambateh =)
i miss you so much leh my milk mum xD
just pray and make a choice larh~
jia you yarh ^.^