Sunday, December 5, 2010

Emma tired♥

Emma Tired..
I slept at 4am yesterday..
BUT ..
woke up in 8:30am morning..
to prepare to church for SUNDAY SERVICE !!!

I LOVE SUNDAE ..
because every sunday is only for GOD !!!

And yet, I had do the same things as last week..
But..
I more enjoy in the rehearsal today..
everything gone not very well to WELL
some mistake kept appear around in the rehearsal..
FORTUNATELY..
in the end, everything gone smooth and GOOD..

I'm enjoy today ..
because I have dressed up myself to look more match with my character..
" 奶妈 " = " MILK MOM "
it's so funny when I saw my look..
Black eyes cat.. with BIG BREAST !!!
and wear PURPLE's SARONG..
Look ELEGANT !!!

whatever !!!

hahahahaa =D

What we did in church today ..
* rehearsal for 3 times..
* took our LUNCH and DINNER in church today..
* everyone PRAY HARD for the Christmas Event..
* listened to the messages from Pastor Yee from philiphines..
and MORE MORE MORE !!!

here I pray is ..

God father , here I Wish that all of us who are joining to do service in this Christmas Event , can have a good challenge , learn to have a good communicate with partners , improve in sing , improve in the acting for Drama , have a good Decoration for the Christmas scene in Church for the Christmas night.. Everyone of us can transform to more powerful , energy, friendly and attracted . Wish can bring more people to come and a lots to do .. Thanks God for blessing.. AMEN!!!

EVERYONE , FIGHTING !!!
We do our BEST, GOD will do the REST !!!

woow, woow, woow ~






1 comment:

QueenV said...

haha.....!! BEST SHOW k!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!