Monday, November 23, 2009

A MOMENT LIKE THIS^^

hello, everyone...is time to blog here something..so happy and got a bit nervous for tomorrow night. Why I say so?? It's because tomorrow is my tour guide lessons open day! And I'm will going to start my first step in the course.^^ My ambition is to be a Tour leader..I like to travel so hope that I can travel around the world and eat all the famous food in the world!!!

And I also wish that can bring my parents, cousin, friends and my beloved to travel together..I got heard some of my friends said, study to be a tour guide is difficult and stressful.. because it must study a lot of history and memorize the history in the world , body gesture, eyes contact and present...I HATE history , but I must to learn how to LOVE history!!!! So, I decide to learn well in the course..^^

I fall in LOVE with a song, named: "A MOMENT LIKE THIS" this song is quit good and the lyrics is so meaningful..^^ this song is sing by Kelly Clarkson!!!

chorus: A moment like this,
some people wait a life time,
For a moment like this,
some people search forever,
For that one special kiss,
I can't believe, it's happening to me,
Some people wait a life time,
For a moment,
Like this..

No comments: