Thursday, November 5, 2009

BORING days =.=

WAO~~~~ so boring at home these few days..nothing to do at home..just doing nonsense thing at home , such as: eat, playing computer games, facebook, drink and sit!!!

And now I'm blogging here, is because nothing to do, so think about something to wrote here..is better than nothing to do at home..IS IT??

I'm extremely boring at home..somebody help me!!!
everyday shout at home: HELP...HELP...HELP...
at last, nobody heard me and come to house and get me out from the misery ..AIKZ~~

hopefully, the tour guide courses that i want to study is open SOON!!!..I'm very nervous and exciting because I don't want to wasting time and money here..I want to be a busy guy..doing homework everyday at home and thinking about the presentation..I hope that "BUSY" that I want can fulfill all my leisure time..

still having 19 days to go..hope its will passing like "FART-ING" hahahaha^^
2 second with fart: BuuT~~

I promise my sisters ( SIEW YI & MEI YEE) & ALVIN that I must get the tour guide license successful and bring her, mei yee, alvin, diana to go to PHUKET island for celebrate..On my graduate tour courses time is next year april, then siew yi and mei yee graduate the diploma hotel courses on may..So hope this plan will going successfully!!!

that's all for today..THAK YOU^^

No comments: