Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday ya, CHUAN!!!!

YEa, today is my BIG day because it is my 20 years old birthday!!! HoHoHo~~

i need to appreciate to all my friends and parents..because they all are remember my birthday and greet to me..make me felt still got peoples are remember ME!!!

i have to thanks to Siew Yi, Mei Yee, Alvin & Diana..because yesterday they had celebrate my birthday and took some photo with me..i felt TOUCH & HAPPY!!! And i also have to appreciate to my kampar friends.. They celebrated for me at "MANGO"..so happy that night because we kept taking the seafood, vege, lamb chop, and beef for steamboat and TERPANYAKI at MANGO!!!! hahaha^^ so delicious yea..

So happy can get some present from my best sister (wen hui) and Best Friend( Emily Jiun ling) and the others..The important things is my parents have send me RM500 as my present..hehehe^^

I just finished dinner with my dude..they are..Emily, Kristy, Annie, Zac, Moo, Austin, Stephen, Aaron, Juin and Hien zaii..hehehe^^..i have to appreciate to them TOO~~

Hope that, i can have a unforgettable memory in this year 2009!!!

No comments: