Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tired weekend!!!!!









Boring days is passing everyday, But luckily last week I had done many things until I fell in sleep just need a few seconds!!!! hahaha~~

Last thursday, I went back to Kampar for visit my ex-classmates, friends, sisters and brothers..And I had went to Ipoh for watched a movie called "PHOBIA"..that's a movie is very nice and it show us " whatever you do now, at last it must be back to you"..and its included 5 stories in the movie, so it just spended 1 and a half hour for the movie!!! hahahahaha^^

after the movie, Queena and Dennis suggested to play bowling and go to the place that very famous in IPOH called: "东区" for dinner..there have a lot of food, such as: Asam Laksa, sotong goreng, Ikan bakar, Chicken wings and others..After that, we went to ANNA's PUB to celebrate Kasileta's mom birthday!!! We go there for fun and drank BEER~~ after that, we go for fishing in a rural place..At the end, we went home is already 1am something.. When i step out from the car, I had received Carol's message, she invited me to supper together with Woei Kang,Heng, Sie yin, Ken and Chai at "Gharny 2"..hahaha^^ After supper I went home to join Hillary and her friends to played " MAFIA" until 3am then Carol had called me again to ask me for playing "Tatlor Card" at her house...My time is fully booking at the day, I felt tired but I enjoyed and happy..^^

I had go for sing K with my buddies, Hillary, Fishyu, Christine, YY..
" supper with Shirley, Carol, Unagi, Vyan, Lance, Zac, Christopher, Kasileta, Aaron, Jessica, Teck, Shoon, and otherSSSSS~~And last I had leave Kampar on sunday on morning bus at *8:30am..
After i reached to kl, I went to Sunway for met up my friends : Lee Fong, Zen,Chris, Tu2, Kevin and Kito..We have some happy memory in Lagoon TOO~~ and I had watched 2012 on that night at 11:45pm..after that movie, we went to station ONE for supper until 3am something..

My holiday was passing very awesome and happy..I hope that will happening again because it is really can make me forget all the unhappy and stress..Hope next time , can go Genting for playing again..Next time I must bring along the camera..I Promise!!!

Is time to say GoodBye and Night!!!!

No comments: