Friday, November 13, 2009

Kampar days!!!!

So happy can come back to kampar here to visit to all my dear friends..I'm so happy to see everyone of you that I knew since I went here to study before!!! This week I will be back to Kampar is because last time, I had promise my dude that I will coming back to Kampar for the movie "2012" .. I had done my promises to them..but unfortunately is "2012" ticket has been sold out , so we change it to the another movie, called "PHOBIA"..

Movie,"2012" is show us that our world is getting worst and global cataclysm brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors. God has warned us, but nobody care about it, So this day would come in a day and it will ending our life soon~~I'm so nervous that I can watch this movie on tomorrow morning in IPOH!!!

This coming sunday morning, I will goin gback to KL to meet up with Chok Lee Fong. She's in KL now and we has booking her for a dinner on sunday night..because we're less contact after we graduate our secondary school life in 2007..So it has already be our memorable history to each other..And ZEN call me to join him for playing in SUNWAY LAGOON on next monday..hehehehe~~ Hope it will be true..

No comments: