Thursday, December 3, 2009

Suffer in homework!!!!

Recently I didn't update my blog.. it because I had already start my tourist guide course in every tuesday, wednesday and thursday! So much homework to do and presentation everyday~~ So BLUR ah...

I had met up some of new friends..and I can memorize all their name..hahaha~~
such as: Marcus, Alex, Auyang, Michelle, Eugene, Felix, Elden, Hui Hui, Yoshis & Miss CHong..and my teacher name are Jocelyn Ci..They are so nice and helpful..

So much homework haven't done yet..so worry and lazy..HOW?? aiya..gonna kill myself o..~.~
Wei yen had came to KL already, and she will coming to Wangsa Maju to find me later..YEEPI~~ And I decide to bring her to shopping tomorrow the whole day and go church to support my friend..hehehe^^

What can I do now?? Stop playing facebook and concentrate with homework..^^ BYE ~~

No comments: