Sunday, October 24, 2010

TIRING DAY !!!
sleepy now , but I must blog something here now..

Actually, I just went home from GENTING !!!
I went to Genting for 2 day 1 night ..
And this Retreat Camp was offering to CFM members.
I'm the ONE of the member too..
XOXO ~

I had learn a lot through this trip ..
And I knew a lot to GOD !!!

THANKS GOD !!!

" Hallelujah "

I felt proud because I joined this camp and seen a lot of the miracles from GOD's giving ..
In the camp , I feel Happiness , Full of Blessing and the Power of GOD !!!
Through this camp , I knew to must have more confidence to GOD..
Must know to start to set the " read Bible " in my routine everyday..
and start to pray to GOD everyday in my routine TOO ~

And my dearest Cell group members and I have improve our friendship MORE through this camp..
We have good talking and good sharing about own experience to each other ..
I LOVE THOSE ACTIVITIES in the camp !!!
Thanks GOD for giving me this MUCH !!!

I LOVE GOD !!!

And I'm happy because through this camp I get surprise too ^^
My dearest cell group members were giving me a BIG BIRTHDAY SURPRISE in midnight !!!
They all are blessing me and at the time..
I can felt GOD blessing me too at the same time...
So , I had decide that I must bring my FAMILY and FRIENDS to GOD !!!

GOD is HUMAN's saviour ..

So, we must Believe in GOD ..
when we facing happiness or sadness ...
that's giving by him !!!
He is our Heaven Daddy !!!

BLESSING ya ^^







No comments: