Monday, October 25, 2010

my 21st birthday is in today 1026 ^^

26.10.2010

Today is my 21st birthday ..
So , HAPPY !!!


Nothing to do, so just replying All the Greet and Wishes in FACEBOOK ..
HAHAHA :D

Thanks to GOD..
Thanks to my Parents..
Thanks to my FriendS ..

I believe this day is setting by GOD , So I would like to Thanks to GOD that bringing me into this world.. ^^
Second that I would like to Thanks to my Parents, Because they gave me HAPPY , WARM, SUPPORT , MONEY, CHANCE, FREE , SURPRISE , PRESENT and a lot ..
But the MOST important is Thanks to my parents that give me LOVE..

Mama , Baba , Gor Gor, Bui Bui, Poh Poh.. I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Third , i would like to Thanks is to my friends.. Sandakan Friends, Kampar Friends, Kuala Lumpur Friend, Tour Guide friends, Facebookies , Church Friends and a lot..

Conclusion is .. I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Still have no plan to celebrate my birthday.. But never mind, I believe GOD will plan it for me..
and GOD will Bless me abundantly..


No comments: