Sunday, October 3, 2010

Latest Update ..

Seems long time didn't update my blog here.
I'm fine over here actually .
and kinda busy these weeks ..
because have to lead tour and start preparing for the church's drama.
So, happy that I'm the one actor of the Drama.
HAHAHA ^^
start from next week , I have to start practice the drama with my other church friends..
WAO~~ so excited and nervous with it..

I have to shared the another good news is..
my KAMPAR FRIENDS had just went to KL for their 3 month training ..
fortunately , some of my Best friends were moving to metroview condo to stay ..
That's means we not only ex-coursemates ..
WE' RE CONDO's mates now.. Veepii.. XD
And the last that I would like to share is ..

IS " OCTOBER " AGAIN !!!

I LOVE OCTOBER .. Do your know why ??
because my birthday is coming soon again.. and this year is my 21st birthday ..
wish to have a unforgettable birthday memory in this 2010 year ..
1st . WISH that can celebrate with BELOVED FAMILY ..

2nd . WISH can celebrate with my ....
... BELOVED FRIENDS ...
... BELOVED CHURCH FRIENDS ...
... BELOVED TOUR GUIDE FRIENDS ...

3rd . WISH to have a long distance video call with my BEST FRIEND .. ANNIE CHOK ..
hang out together with Butterfly sis.. ANGEL CHIA SIAN SIAN ..
EMILY " N " Ah NING ..
KAI ZHI , RACHEL , ZEN , ALLISON , STELLA , SIAU LING ..

I MISS YOU GUYss MUCH !!!

Recently in cinema got to promote some new movie to everyone ..
Yesterday just went to cinema to watch " The Legend Of Chen Zhen " with my cutie housemates , Benny N Irene ..
This movie quit nice .. THUMBS UP *
To Be Honest, I'm not really interest to HONG KONG movies ..
Because sometimes the HK movies very boring and "No HEAD No TAIL" at the END ..
BUT ...
I have to say .. the " Action Movie " in HK are the BEST what ..

And the Next movie that I hope to watch is " Charlie St. Cloud " ..

CHARLIE ST. CLOUD
This movie is a romantic drama starring Zac Efron as a young man who survives an accident that let him see the world in a unique way . In this emotionally charged story , he begin a romantic journey in which his embraces the dark realities of the past while discovering the transformative power of love .








No comments: