Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FINALLY ~~






Finally, I had finish my exam and graduated .. I'm missing my course mates so much.. because they have teach me a lot and I gain more knowledge from them. Although that I'm happy that I done in COACH yesterday but don't know why I feel moody, maybe is because my routine of my daily life have changing a lot.. ( No class , No more " GeBoh " , No chicken rice , and supper after class with them ) ..

Where you guys going?? I miss your and hope can meet you guys everyday.. So happy in these few month, I grew up more and knew to settle the problem when its boom up on me. ( Alan , Elton, Benjamin, Michelle, Maggie, Voon , WeiWei, Jack , ChingYi, Regine, Jessica, Apple, Filex, Marcus and Alex ) you all are my very important part in my LIFE.. I LOVE YOUR that appear in my life when in a correct time. Thanks GOD that had let me knew them.. MUACKss !!!

No comments: