Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone~~
2009 is over, And 2010 is my new challenging..

I'm so happy that can celebrated New Year with my friends and that I had grew up more..look more mature and confident..BUT got a bit sad, it because I'm already "21" ..

Still remember when 1st time I went to KL for study is last year May 2009 and that time I was just a " Kampung Boy"..APA PUN TAK TAHU..But now, I had learn to be strong, independent, reality and somemore.. I have my choice, My future , My dreams..

What I want in 2010??
1st..I hope that I can graduate in Tourist Guide..
2nd.. Got a chance to interview to be a Steward on flight..
3rd.. Wish my parents, cousin and all my friends , happy always & healthy always!!!

Yesterday I had went out for lunch with my cousin and my best friend to celebrate our last lunch in 2009 afternoon.. and the next is, Went to Puchong for Japenese style"Shabu Shabu" and then, we went to a highway to looking for Firework and last we went to PUB at "The Curve"..it is so perfect..

And Last is today was the first day of 2010..today is holiday and it also is my primary school's friend birthday..wish her " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and happy always in my blog here..^^

No comments: