Saturday, May 30, 2009

NEW Update

Oh..my GOD~~finally i update my blog..really a long time didn't update my blog since the time that i still had my holiday in KL with my dude~~

haiz..my cert result came out already..i felt dissapointed because i failed my mathematic and can't promote to diploma..it make me sad and lost confident..But since that day i heard siaw pei said she will continue her study until she can clear all the subject and promote to diploma..so i decided i must be strong and don't waste my parents money and won't make them dissapointed anymore. I WILL CONTINUE TO STUDY AND STAY BACK IN KAMPAR!!! I WON'T GIVE UP EASILY..

Tomorrow will be a sadness day to me..because my dude (Desnod Kee Zhao An) will left us..cause he with draw and go penang to learn cook to be chef.. I feel sad, but i tell to myself..i can't be selfish..everyone having their choice and way to go..So I can't make him pressure and promise myself that must give hima memorable moment to him..Hope after he go will having a good future and may god bless him..

MATHEMATIC is my enemy..started from now..I must study hard and work hard~~I tell myself i can't defeat in math anymore..i must clear the math in this coming exam..i want promote to diploma..this is my dream..Hope my wish will come true!!!

Grandpap..bless me ya~~

No comments: